One of the first steps in setting up your account is filling our your brand profile.
To set up or update your profile:
1. Login to your Buying Show Account and go to My Profile in the left menu section.
On this page you can add and update your information like profile image, brand logo and target group.
2. Upload your profile image, brand logo and add a short description of your brand.
3. Next, enter your social media links where retailers can see your brand's social activity.
4. Add all countries to which you currently sell your products.
5. Choose all the genders for which your products are made.
6. Select the age group for which your products are made.
7. Select categories of your products.
8. Select your wholesale price range.
9. Select your segment.
10. Select your products style.
11. Next, to highlight several of your products, add a product style code here to show a preview of the product under your profile.
12. Add a link to a YouTube video to show it embedded in your profile.
14. Upload lifestyle and lookbook images to the image gallery.
15. Add lookbook
16. Add press release
17. Add Sizing guide
18. After you completed the set up of your profile click on Save at the bottom right of the page.
19. Now you can click on Preview Profile and see how your profile looks for retailers or brands.
20. Click on Close Preview to exit profile preview mode.