You can import your products into your Buying Show account using our bulk product importer. To do so follow these steps:
1. Login into your Buying Show account and visit your My Products tab.
2. Click on Select action, next click on Import products.
3. Before your start, read how to prepare your CSV file with all necessary product information. Once you made sure your file is ready click on Start to start the upload.
4. In the next step, select and upload your CSV.
If you're getting this error "Unsupported file format. Please read how to save your product upload file" double check that you selected a CSV file.
Once you've chosen the CSV file, click on Upload CSV to proceed.
5. Next, you will be able to see an overview of our mapping of your CSV headers to ours, make sure they are aligned and click on Apply to proceed.
6. Wait while we process the file, this might take a few minutes. Be sure to keep the popup window open during this time.
7. If we discover any errors with the file, such as missing product information, you will get an error message. To fix the issue, double check the CSV file and re-upload it.
8. When the product upload is successful, you will see this success message.
9. Next, proceed to uploading images for the products.
In case you should have any questions please feel free to contact us via email to email@example.com or chat with us in Intercom. You will find the Intercom symbol at the bottom right after logging into our platform.